Valentines Day Commission Sale
January 25, 2011
It’s time for another commission sale!
The Christmas commission sale worked out wonderfully, and I’ve had many people asking about further commissions from me, so I figured that now is as great time to hold another commission sale. Whether or not you buy into the whole “heart-and-bows-and-cupid” aspect of Valentine’s Day, (which, if you’ve read my other comic, you know I think is just a giant farce…) I’ve found that you really don’t need an excuse to buy specially commissioned art!
I will be drawing these commissions live via UStream on Saturday, February 5th. You don’t have to tune in for your commission to be drawn, but we had a lot of fun last time, and even if you haven’t commissioned a drawing, you should stop by and hang out with us!
Here’s the detail of how the sale works:
- Go to the “Commissions Sale” page and select the option you’d like. (See pricing chart below.)
- In the “Description” area, write me a short description of what you’d like drawn. This can be anything from your favorite character from the strip to a roleplaying character that you’ve played to something even stranger! I only ask that all images be PG-13. (No nudity, no extreme violence.)
- On Saturday, February 5th, I will be drawing these commissions live on camera. (You do not have to be there to receive your drawing)
- If you selected the “Digital Only” option, you will be emailed a high-resolution copy of the image suitable for printing. If you selected the “Original Drawing” option, you will be emailed a digital copy AND the original hand-drawn art will be mailed out to you within 2 business days. Because international mail can be tricky, I can’t guarantee that overseas originals will reach their destinations before Valentine’s Day, but I will do everything I can on this end to make sure they have a fighting chance!
- Commissions will be drawn on a first come, first serve basis. If there are too many commissions to tackle on the Saturday, then I may have a second broadcast on another date. (Likely, on Sunday the 6th, but we’ll see how my hand is holding out.)
Hope to see you there!