Christmas Commission Sale!
November 22, 2010
First, a HUGE thank you to everyone who filled out the Reader Survey. The information was really useful, and should keep the advertisers happy!
* * *
Second, Christmas is coming, and this year I’m holding a Christmas Commissions Sale! If you’ve ever wanted a custom sketch from me for yourself or someone on your Christmas list, then now is the time to get one. All of my commission prices will be reduced significantly for this sale!
Wondering how the commission process works?
- Go to the “Commissions Sale” page and select the option you’d like. (See pricing chart below.)
- In the “Description” area, write me a short description of what you’d like drawn. This can be anything from your favorite character from the strip to a roleplaying character that you’ve played to something even stranger! I only ask that all images be PG-13. (No nudity, no extreme violence.)
- On Saturday, November 27th, I will be drawing these commissions live on camera. (You do not have to be there to receive your drawing)
- If you selected the “Digital Only” option, you will be emailed a high-resolution copy of the image suitable for printing. If you selected the “Original Drawing” option, you will be emailed a digital copy AND the original hand-drawn art will be mailed out to you within 2-3 business days. Because of the high volume of mail at this time of the year, I can’t guarantee that overseas originals will reach their destinations before Christmas, but I will do everything I can on this end to make sure they have a fighting chance!
- Commissions will be drawn on a first come, first serve basis. If there are too many commissions to tackle on the Saturday, then I may have a second broadcast on another date. (Likely, on Sunday the 28th, but we’ll see how my hand is holding out.)
And that’s all there is to it! Even if you aren’t able to commission something, I hope that you can join us during the broadcast to watch the drawing and chat with everyone in the Ustream. I’m hoping that it will be a festive, fun event for everyone!